9:15 – 9:30
Welcome & Announcements
9:30 – 10:30
Keynote – Dr. Tamara Beauboeuf-Lafontant
10:40 – 11:40
- Remembering Your First Love: Recovering Your Dreams In the Midst of Building Career and Family – Tarshia L. Stanley, Ph.D.
- Mentorship Panel – Layli Maparyan, Ph.D., Sheneka Williams, Ph.D., Sandy D. Welfare, Beverly Daniel Tatum, Ph.D.
- S.O.S. and the Superwoman: Strategies for Responding to Stress and “Strength” with Mindfulness and Loving Kindness (Workshop) – Angela Rose Black, PhD & Cheryl Woods-Giscombe, PhD, RN
11:50 – 12:50
- How to Lose 100lbs without losing yourself and your mind – Crystal Moten
- Job interview and job search panel – Marvelyn Thomas
- From Margin to Center: Lessons on healthy coping (Workshop) – Nikki Jones
- Always ‘Lifting As We Climb’: Black Women’s Passionate Pursuit of Divinely Purposed, Mission Driven Lives and Careers in Christ – Minister Perzavia Praylow
1:00 – 2:30
Book signing – Dr. Tamara Beauboeuf-Lafontant
2:40 – 3:40
- Black Feminist Writings to Feed Your Soul: Carrying on our Sisters’ Legacies – Rachel Afi Quinn
- The Marilyn Munster Syndrome and the Glass Ceiling Effect – Dr. Brenda Marina
- Black Women’s Sexuality, Reproduction, and Relationships (Panel) - LaTessa Pearson-Bess, Ph.D., Alicia Fontnette and Candace Goggans
- Sankofa Healing: Spirituality and Healthy Eating Choices – Dr. Sharifa Saa-Atma Ma’at, Ph.D.
3:50 – 4:50
- Black Motherhood Panel – Renique Kersh, Tamekia Wilkins, CloLeeta Simpson
- …AND She’s Smart?: How to Look Good Even If You Don’t (Think You) Have Time To – Dr. Besangie Sellars-White
- Dream Come True: Presence, Purpose, Legacy and Power for Black Women Making A Difference – Alexis P. Gumbs